Top 5 Children Clinics around KL & Selangor
There are various clinics in Klang Valley that specialize in children. Though all of them have respected pediatricians in charge, to make it easier for parents, we have compiled 5 best ones for your precious children.
1) Hibari Clinic
Contact: 03-6211 5919
Address: L2-01,L2-01(T) & L2-20, 1 Mont Kiara, 1 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Everyday: 9 am – 1 pm, 2 pm – 6 pm.
- Their family doctors provide patients with various kinds of primary care medical services ranging from day-to-day health care to the general wound management.
- In Japan, the first place people will visit if they feel sick will be the clinic or primary care hospital that is near to their house. With the same analogy, Hibari’s Mont Kiara Clinic plays the same role as the “the entrance to treatment” for your children.
2) CY Child Specialist Clinic
Contact: 010-459 2236; WhatsApp: 0104562236
Address: No 8-G, Block 2, Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 2; Bukit Jalil
Monday: Closed, Tuesday – Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm, 6 pm – 9 pm; Sunday: 9 am – 1 pm
- The pediatrician of this clinic is the gentle and friendly Dr Wong Chang Yee.
- CY Child Specialist Clinic performs vaccination, Influenzae Test, Dengue Rapid Test, Nebulization, Newborn Jaundice screening, Paediatrics and Child Health.
3) Tiny Tots Children Specialist Clinic
Contact: 03-8656 8388/8399
Address: C-3A-G, Jalil Link 2, No 5. Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 58200
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 2 pm, 5.30 pm – 9 pm; Weekend: 9 am – 1 pm
- Their experienced paediatricians and certified Lactational Consultants provide quality healthcare for children of all ages.
- They are also passionate in helping expecting mothers and mothers to successfully breastfeed their little ones.
4) Kiara Child Specialist Clinic
Contact: 03-6203 7704
Address: No 8, Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm, Saturday: 9am – 1pm
- They offer general pediatric consultation for the diagnosis and treatment of:
– Consultation (Pediatrician)
– Basic emergency care
– Newborn and well-baby care
– Childhood immunization
– Development assessment
– Developmental and behavioural care advice
– Infant nutrition and growth advice
– Asthma and allergy management
– Travel medicine and vaccination
– Expanded immunization services (H1N1 vaccination)
- Their amazing service won’t keep you waiting as you will promptly be given phone advice from their child specialist.
- They specifically believe that most families prefer to have one doctor responsible for the care of their children and always aim to give quality health care to children and an understanding of health issues related to children and their parents.
5) Klinik Pakar Kanak-Kanak Junina
Contact: 03-7727 9154
Address: 15-1, Jalan PJU 7/7A, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Thursday & Sunday: Closed; Monday – Wednesday: 9 am – 12 pm, 6 pm to 8.30 pm; Friday: 9 am – 12 pm; Saturday: 9 am – 1.30 pm
- Dr Yong Junina Fadzil, who manages her child specialist clinic in Mutiara Damansara is an experienced pediatrician since the early 1990s. She previously featured in various online media interviews including The Star and Thots n Tots.
- Her clinic provides services such as paediatric consultations and treatments (general medical care, immunisations and developmental assessment)